Click the above link to see the lists of missing graduates for each class. The lists will change monthly as classmates are lost or found.
- If you find your name in your class list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, class, and contact information (address, email, phone numbers).
- If you know someone on the list, please pass the word to that person to get in touch with us. They can send us an email or call the district at 314-983-5317.
- If you know a person on the list has deceased, please send us the name of the deceased, date of death (month and year at least) and your name and relation to the deceased (parent, sibling, friend, etc). We will verify the passing through online obituaries.
Even though you may not find your name in these lists, please consider sending us your info, as listed above, especially if you meet any of the following:
- Recently moved
- Recently married
- Didn’t receive any info on last reunion
- Parents have moved and you received district communications through them
The alumni database is not sold to anyone. It is used by the Ladue School District and the Ladue Education Foundation and Alumni Association.
Official Class Social Media Pages:
See the official class Facebook groups and pages below (these have been vetted and approved by the Ladue Education Foundation & Alumni Association). If you would like to have your group or page made official, please email email@example.com.
Unofficial Class Social Media Pages:
Class Connections: This page linked above provides links to various unofficial classes’ websites and Facebook pages. While the district does not manage any of these pages, this Community strives to provide alumni with numerous ways to connect with their former classmates. If a new Facebook page or website is created for a class and you would like a link to be included on this Communities page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s Happening In My Class? (Alumni News)
This page includes posts from alumni who have submitted an update from their time after high school, obituaries of former students or stories of those who have made a positive impact. If you would like to submit updates on classmates or information or photos from past reunions or events, please send your submissions to email@example.com.